Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up everybody? i just stumbled across this forum when i was looking for info about my new judge pd poly my wife got me for christmas. i haven't gotten to shoot it yet but i am planning on taking care of that in the next days. as far as other weapons i have a glock 27 or ruger lcp i carry every day. in the way of long guns i've got an ar with a stag 6h upper (24" 1:8 bull barrel), wasr-10/63 ak, the required ruger 10/22, and a mossberg 500 for the house. i also am very into cars. i am currently restoring a 68 f100 and drag race a 2000 ford lightning. you can also find me out on the rivers around here trying to feed the fish, and occasionally catching them. i usually try and get out to a local ranger here about once every couple of weeks or so, so if anyone in the area wants to get together let me know.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West begins!!!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Welcome from Central Pa!!!

·
Super Moderator
35,530 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Greetings my friend from the great state of Michigan, and welcome to the forum.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net, the friendliest handgun forum around! :happy:

Whether you’ve joined us to learn more about your particular Taurus handgun, or you just enjoy sitting down with a group of friendly, like-minded individuals and talking about anything to do with handguns, you have certainly come to the right place.

Fasten your virtual seatbelt and enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
34,138 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Jacksonville, FL!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts