Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I am the FNG (or one of them at least). I don't own a Taurus yet but soon, VERY soon I will be the proud owner of a PT1911 and probably a titanium revolver in .38sp and maybe a MilPro 9mm. Both of the latter for CCW. I stumbled upon this forum trying to find a comparison of the PT1911 and a Springfield loaded full size. From the first lines of this post, I'm sure you can figure out which way I'm leaning. SA makes a great product no doubt but, the "standard options" you get on the PT1911 are unreal for a gun less then half the price. Anyway... I'll stop preaching to the choir as I'm not really saying anything you don't already know. That's why you're all here, right?

-Caesar

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you here with us at taurusarmed.net. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Alright!!! Another Floridian. Welcome aboard from Pinellas County. What area are you in?
Read all the F.A.Q.s for those items that interest you and you'll probably find all your questions, and questions you hadn't thought of yet answered.
Jump in. Enjoy.

·
Administrator
40,663 Posts
Greetings from West Texas :thumb:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts