Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
I had a chance to shoot one once. The gun was big but lightweight with no recoil that I remember (then again, it is a 22 with a glandular problem). The main thing that threw me off was the trigger reach. When I grasped the gun the reach felt like a double action, but the gun was a single action. It wasn't a big deal but it took me roughly half a mag (20rd mags) to get used to it.

I'm going to shift this to Other Guns as I think it fits better there. No harm no foul.

Steelheart

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I admit the 5.7x28 is intriguing and I would love an FN PS90. The only thing that's causing hesitation is availability and the prohibitive cost of the ammunition.

If they only chambered a scaled-up PS90 in .223....

·
Administrator
35,408 Posts
There were a couple of write-ups on this gun in GUNS and Handguns a few months ago. Looks like a nice niche gun or a gun for somebody who can't tolerate alot of recoil. The gun itself got good reviews, but they lamented that ammo will be a bit hard to find at least for awhile. And possibly expensive as well. It's a bad-ass looking gun though......and holds a LOT of rounds.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
well not exactly my cup of tea, differ strokes for different folks i guess

Taurus_9mm said:
If they only chambered a scaled-up PS90 in .223....
not to crazy about the ps90 but that might make it more interesting.

·
Registered
81 Posts
They look interesting, but I really can't see ANYTHING about them that justifies the price. If someone else ever picked it up and created a pistol in a more reasonable price range. The MSRP is DOUBLE that of their 9mm, so it's not just brand-name markup. Can anyone explain how they might be justifying that price tag?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts