Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Range report. Shot 100 rounds of 115gr blazer brass through it without issue. It has a glock style rear sight which I absolutely hate but it came with a 2 dot rear sight so I will be changing that when my sight pusher arrives.

It's accurate and comfortable to shoot. The trigger reset is the best I have shot and the trigger is very smooth imo. I don't consider myself a trigger snob so ymmv.

·
Administrator
18,415 Posts
Very very Interesting handgun! :cool: Congratulations and may it serve you well! :smile:

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have heard good and bad about the FMK brand. What are your opinions. Since you actually own one.
I have ran 200 rounds through it without a single malfunction. Accurate and seems to be reliable and well made. I would recommend it for an affordable alternative to a g19.

·
Premium Member
13,623 Posts
Congrats on your new pistol. I can understand your coworkers dilema. You wouldn't believe the number of guns I've bought for my wife and still she shows no interest. I may be wrong, but I think I remember the FMK name attached to Hi-Power copies years ago.

Reactions: MARINEDIVISIONTWO

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Congrats on your FMK,How much did you get it for ? I have shot one ,my Sons and for CCW the melted edges make it a great firearm for OWB or IWB.Now the accuracy was just as good as my Glock 19 even a bit better,No FTFs or FTEs,I dont load up more than 10 rounds anymore as 1 I dont like excessive weight on my waist I have a 42 inch waist at 6 ft ! 2 I try not to be in areas that would make it desirable to carry full mags with one in the chamber ( I always have one in the chamber ) Situational awareness and on occasion I have CW two firearms .14 rounds is great capacity as most shootings will be 3 and under rounds ! Again Congrats !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts