Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an invite to any here on the forum that may want to join the party.....

I am sponsoring another BBQ and Family Range Day on April 19. I have reserved the range at Dade City Rod and Gun Club and the party is private by invite....

Let me know if any of y'all are interested in attending.

Don

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Don this is a very nice thing you do for the members..

Reactions: AOCM.RET

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don this is a very nice thing you do for the members..
Well, I enjoy getting together with friends, guns, and good times as much as the next guy! I usually do two parties a year and I think anyone that has attended one will report they enjoyed it...

Sometimes I have the food catered but this time those that attend regularly have asked for a covered dish kind of thing. I am providing all the meat and everyone attending is asked to bring a covered dish! It makes for a nice party!

Don

·
Super Moderator
40,495 Posts
I'll mark my calender and see what I can do, those 6+ hour car rides are getting old.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
I have to see if the wife has that time off from her part time job. I am interested in coming to this one. I will let you know for sure ASAP, so pencil me in as a good maybe!

agree.gif

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Thanks for the invite but that is way too far away for me to drive, but I would sure enjoy a little warmness in my old bones Shiver.gif

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumpity bump, one more time!

Don

Reactions: mingaa

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
OK Don, I am 90% sure the wife and I will be attending. Are you going to provide directions and what type of cover dish is needed at some point, here or on your Forum?:thumb::thumb:

·
Super Moderator
26,962 Posts
Count me in for two!

·
Super Moderator
26,962 Posts
As AOCM said, give us a clue what you need closer to the time!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am glad that a few of y'all are going to be able to make it! The party will be at the Dade City Rod and Gun Club in Dade City. The gun club has been in existence since 1956. Here is the link for info on the club/range.... About Us

It is easy to get there with direct access off of I-75. From the Northeast simply follow Rt 301 toward Ocala. When you reach Hwy 326 just North of Ocala go right (West) to I-75 and head South. At exit 385 (Hwy 52, Dade City)exit and turn left (East). Follow that for about 8 miles or so and the range will be on the left. There is a large yellow sign.

Bring your luck with you, we are having a raffle and you might just win yourself a brand new rifle! :icon_ banana:

Here is the link for the party info....

Next BBQ and Family Range Day! - Page 2

Hope to see a bunch of y'all there!

Don

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
I live in Washington state and I would really like to come if someone could pick me up and do the driving.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, the BBQ is this coming Sunday at the Dade City Rod and Gun Club. I hope as many of y'all can make it as possible, it is shaping up to be a real good time.

We will be having a live demonstration of the Threat Focused handgun Class at the BBQ. This is a type of defensive handgun training that focuses on individual speed of reaction to a threat. The course basically teaches the intuitive point shooting response to a deadly threat.

There is also a raffle taking place to win a new rifle, door prizes, good friends, shooting all day, and lots of food.

This invite is open to all Florida Members here and the party is private by invite only.

For those attending that wanted to know, we can still use some potato salad, cole slaw, or desserts.

Hoping to see as many of y'all as possible!

Don

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I live in Washington state and I would really like to come if someone could pick me up and do the driving.
DOH! Didn't recognize you without your avatar!

Reactions: kschilk

·
Super Moderator
26,962 Posts
Don I am sorry, I will have to call off. Cant get the time off work!
Have fun. I will make one of these!
And thanks for the invite.

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
You guys in Florida should have meets in the dead of winter, I'd love an excuse to fly south in say...Jan/Feb

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Don I am sorry, I will have to call off. Cant get the time off work!
Have fun. I will make one of these!
And thanks for the invite.
That is a poor excuse indeed!:icon_ poke::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana: .....You never heard of calling out sick?:icon_ lala:

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Wish I could be there. All my traveling makes my weekends valuable family time. Ya'll have fun!
Well......Pack up the family and bring them with you!!:thumb::thumb:

Reactions: Fishinkeylargo
1 - 20 of 33 Posts