Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Florida man arrested after trying to carjack four different drivers, sheriff says
Hendrix jumped out and ran to another vehicle, a burgundy Town and Country minivan. The driver, who has a permit to carry a concealed firearm, was standing out front. The man drew his handgun, aimed it at the suspect and demanded he get out of the minivan.

Investigators said Hendrix then ran from the gas station. He jumped over the side of an overpass onto I-4 causing the driver of a box truck to slam on the brakes causing a tractor trailer to rear end it.
https://www.whio.com/news/trending/...vers-sheriff-says/35UTMYY3ZRFKNKIESVNZRJ44EQ/

·
Registered
36,032 Posts
well I guess thats one way to do it!
but how does a car jacker jump out of a vehicle that you own, run, jump over a wall ??
oh I guess the guy was like a really bad shot.

Reactions: jtg452

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
From the link : " A woman pumping gas sprayed Hendrix with gasoline when she realized he was trying to steal her truck." Maybe he should have just thrown a match ?

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Liked how the CCW holder was able to drive of the carjacker.
LOVE how one lady sprayed him down with gasoline!!!

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I guess thats one way to do it!
but how does a car jacker jump out of a vehicle that you own, run, jump over a wall ??
oh I guess the guy was like a really bad shot.
Maybe he didn't shoot at all because the guy was running away and Florida considers that bad form? (sarcasm)

From the link : " A woman pumping gas sprayed Hendrix with gasoline when she realized he was trying to steal her truck." Maybe he should have just thrown a match ?
While he was in or near a vehicle?

I think the guy's very lucky that when he jumped off the overpass the box truck stopped and got rear ended by a semi. Some drivers wouldn't have done that under those circumstances.

·
Registered
36,032 Posts
yea that would have made him run even faster---for a minute or two!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
lady sprayed him down with gasoline
Now I want tracer rounds for my handgun.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
There's an argument for using black powder cartridge or cap and ball for modern self defense if I've ever heard of one!

cut down walker.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts