Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Makes you wonder where he's meeting his girlfriends. Seriously, what a putz on both their parts. Him for not seeing his target and her for leaving the campsite. Most blame on the boyfriend. Even had she stayed in the campsite without seeing the hog he may have fired into the campsite and inadvertently hit her or anyone that may have been out and about. At least he didn't kill her. Of course he may wish he had after she recovers. Never gonna live that down.

Florida man mistakes girlfriend for hog, shoots her | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Reactions: LongTermGuy

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
"52-year-old Steven Egan was hunting with his girlfriend Lisa Simmons in the northern part of the state when he mistook her for a hog and shot her."

Yeah...right.

Here's a dime, Egan, call your Mama and tell her that line (she might believe you).

Reactions: BW64

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Wow.. There are so many good jokes there...! I'll be good!

In all fairness like the article said.. he didn't think she looked like a hog... just sounded like one.... yeah I'm not goin there either! :D

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
A whole new meaning to hoggin'.
Not that I ever went hoggin'. Some of the guys did, but not me. Winning a bet has never been that important.

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
A whole new meaning to hoggin'.
Not that I ever went hoggin'. Some of the guys did, but not me. Winning a bet has never been that important.
That's what you'd get for WINNING a bet!!???? :D

Nice pic in the article, they make a cute couple.

·
Super Moderator
21,450 Posts
I would have made up any story other then that even if its true. You will never survive telling that story for vary long before she gets sick of the laughter and plugs your butt.

Reactions: Wolf1477

·
Registered
518 Posts
Wonder if he had a craving for ribs......or BBQ.....when he looks at his GF?

·
Registered
7,557 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts