Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, folks. I'm the owner of a new G2C. I'm not really a "gun guy," but I do own a Bersa Thunder 380 and a S&W 586 (with 6" barrel). And BTW, I live in Crossville, TN.

This is my first 9mm handgun. It seems to do really well on the few rounds of CCI Blazer that I have shot. Results with Ammo Inc JHP have not been as positive. I will post that in a separate thread.

Anyway, it's good to be a part of this group. I'm looking forward to learning from you folks.

Craig

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Welcome to TA from Cherokee County, Georgia.

·
Registered
18,482 Posts
:smile: Hi and welcome aboard from nw PA! :hello:

·
Registered
24,498 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Super Moderator
34,947 Posts
Welcome from Texas fly over country, btwn Houston and SA. :D

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
hi Craig and welcome. good to have you here. maybe try a different maker HP.

·
Administrator
39,372 Posts
Welcome from West Texas, Craig! :hand26:

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Welcome to TA from PA (Pure Appalachia). The forum is a good place to start and the G2C is a perfect gun to start with. I'll bet it will not be your only Taurus soon.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Welcome from Ft Worth where the west begins

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Welcome to taurusarmed.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "Taurus® Spoken Here! Hooaaahhhh!!!!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Welcome. As previously mentioned you might want to try some different JHPs. Some handguns can be finicky with certain loads and it's always a good idea to test the load you intend to carry. it could well run like a sewing machine with different ammo and hopefully you've got some you can try. Good luck, have fun and be safe.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts