Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got to shoot my new Pt 24/7 Pro SS .40. Shot 120 rounds and not a single issue. First 60-75 round were from 7 yards, with not a single shot outside the 9 ring, most in the 10 and bullseye. I did notice that i was consistant to the left though, I figure I'll put a 100 more or so through it before i mess with the sights. It's still going to take me a while to get used to the Heine sights, but I think I am going to like them. Needless to say I am extremely pleased with my first Taurus purchase.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Glad you like yours, I've shot a couple hundred rounds through mine and really like this gun.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrats on the shooting. Imagine how I fell. Mine is a .45 and the prices just all went up on the ammo, especially the .45.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I'm thinking hard on a 24/7 or Pt92 right now. Ammo is going up like crazy. I recently invested in a .22cal S&W 22A. semi auto target pistol. Has the feel of a full size gun but costs nothing to shoot. Now when I go to the range I shoot half as much 9mm or 38spl as I normally do, but I shoot more overall because of the price of .22. It's a shame it's come to this, but there it is.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have started taking my Ruger 10/22 to the range for the same reason. But usually when I go I shoot the 9 and my .45 as well as the 22. I think last time I went to the range it cost me $70.

·
Administrator
17,592 Posts
Congratulations on your new .40 24/7 and welcome to the Forum!
Long may it serve you well, and good Shooting!

I really like my 9mm 24/7 and plan to add another in .45. Yes, the cost of ammo is getting obnoxious, but hopefully things will stabilize, soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts