Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to take my 24/7 Pro 9mm to the range today for the first time. This is my first Taurus and I was not sure how well it would perform. I have read a lot of great things about Taurus, but I also have seen several negative comments about them as well. I had in my mind that if it shot close to as well as my Glock, I would be happy.

I shot 100 rounds of 115 gr. FMJ Winchester White Box through the gun. It took a little time to get used to the sights, but after I got comfortable with the gun, I started shooting it very well. I did not have any FTF, FTE or any other problesms. Like I said, if it would have shot as good as my Glock, I would have been very happy, but I think I can actually shoot the Taurus better than my Glock.

Needless to say, I am very happy with the gun. I want to put 200 more rounds of the FMJ rounds through it and then test it with some hollow points. If it continues to shoot as well as it did today, I will make this my primary carry weapon.

·
Administrator
35,633 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, I don't think you'll regret it.

Welcome, by the way, from TEXAS.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congratulations on seeing through the fog of Taurus Haters. I have the same gun in a compact version and I love it.

Regards from S Florida

·
Registered
31 Posts
I can't wait to shoot my taurus, I ordered a 24/7 on friday. I hope I have the same luck shooting as you did.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Same as the others; congrats on your new gun and I'm confident you will continue to enjoy it. My daily carry is now a 9mm 24/7 Pro C.

·
Administrator
18,302 Posts
Congratulations on your 9mm 24/7 Pro and Welcome to the Forum, from the Peoples Republic if Illinois. Your 24/7 should continue to function well! I bought one (9mm) this last October 2007 and it has fed EVERYTHING I've put in the magazine! Mine is now a primary defensive handgun, a job I only give to the best! One or two .45 versions are now on my shopping list, just below food and gasoline. LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts