Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all Taurus owners and lovers...

First time poster here, and new(ish) the the Taurus community. Only about 100 rounds thru my Millennium PT145 Pro. Love it so far.

I'm sure this has been discussed many times over...But any suggestions on a quality, comfortable IWB holster for concealed carry? Applying for my CCW here in PA tomorrow, and figure I should start looking for one.

Thanks to all!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. I don't have an answer to your question unfortunately, but there are many here who carry the MILPRO series and perhaps a few will chime in.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
40,839 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave: :zzz:

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Hondo, welcome to Taurus Armed from Vegas!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome from northeast PA...

Lots of nice folk here and loads of good information,..,,.

Enjoy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks to all for the welcomes, and have been doing some perusing on here for iwb holsters...never even imagined there were so many options...

nakedbaboon: thanks for the great suggestion, have heard this from other people, looks like it will be my first purchase the the Mil Pro.

afrats: I could use some snow right now, you see I'm a hockey player and am going through cold weather withdrawal with all this "beautiful" weather we've been having here in Eastern PA...I shouldn't be complaining though, it could be 45 and rainy.

Tons of great information so far, one of the best forums for guns in general, and definitely the best for Tuarus' I've seen, and glad I can be a part of it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts