Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It only took three weeks for me to get my Georgia Weapons License. Yesterday, I carried my PT-111 Millenium G2 9mm for the first time. I carried it in a PistolWear Tump Card sub-compact holster under my left arm. This was a nice compromise for me. Not quick to draw under my button shirt, but close enough for being "in the office" in very very low risk environments. I must say the the Trump Card was very comfortable, and I'm looking forward to trying it as an IWB holster as well. I was very pleased with the low profile the G2 offered as well as the Trump Card. At the restaurant last night, I'm pretty sure my family didn't even realize I was carrying.

Today, I'm going to take it with me to the bank in my Uncle Mike's size 4 pocket holster. It fits very nicely in to my cargo shorts. Not nervous a bit :cool:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
It only took three weeks for me to get my Georgia Weapons License. Yesterday, I carried my PT-111 Millenium G2 9mm for the first time. I carried it in a PistolWear Tump Card sub-compact holster under my left arm. This was a nice compromise for me. Not quick to draw under my button shirt, but close enough for being "in the office" in very very low risk environments. I must say the the Trump Card was very comfortable, and I'm looking forward to trying it as an IWB holster as well. I was very pleased with the low profile the G2 offered as well as the Trump Card. At the restaurant last night, I'm pretty sure my family didn't even realize I was carrying.

Today, I'm going to take it with me to the bank in my Uncle Mike's size 4 pocket holster. It fits very nicely in to my cargo shorts. Not nervous a bit :cool:
Nor should you be.

No one notices; no one cares.

And congratulations on your license!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations. Carry safe carry smart, and carry often! Don't worry about people knowing. How many people have you seen carrying?

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
A big grats on the license!! Keep your weapon on you daily like your wallet and keys! And be safe!

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome aboard Carry Safe in the Peach State!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Another one for the "team!" Fine job!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Me 2, I often carried the PT145 or the SR9c in an Uncle Mike's pocket holster #4 to the bank. Actually, I carry the PT145 in the UM's pocket holster #4 almost everyday.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Congratualtions and welcome to the world of concealed carry! It sounds like you are already
in the swing of things.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Congrats on the permit. Wow, 3 weeks. That's fantastic. Carry safe.

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Congrats. Envious. Live in Illinois...where only the gangbangers are allowed to CCW.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Congrats!!! Be sure to practice with your carry weapon too! Every time I go to the range, I run some rounds through mine to be sure that I remain proficient with it's operation.

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I can say, that mine in TN also only took 3 weeks from when i turned in the paperwork to when i got the permit, i was very suprised with the speed, honestly i was thinking that right now they would be getting record numbers of appications just because of all the new gun laws being talked about and passed. My thinking was, it is only a matter of time before they make a change that makes getting your permit more difficult, so might as well do it now, and my local range had a class that range members could take for $30, that helped

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Congrats, carry always, be safe.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts