Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, grew up very much a rifle shooter. Groundhog hunter (deer are far too big, and far too close), and pistol enthusiast. Father owns a 30-30, 22/250, multiple shotguns, a black powder, and a gorgeous 50s .22 long rifle 6 shot, federal issue revolver, the reason I mention these is because unless you count my lever action .22 remington rifle, this is my first firearm. I was very impressed by the quality, feel, and features that Taurus offered. I got a good deal on the gun, bought it brand new, and looking forward to putting the first few hundred rounds through it.

For all the other mid-20s out there, there is nothing like sitting down with your father, after years of teaching, and having him watch you clean your first firearm.

I hope to be a valuable asset to this community,

Thanks,

Terry Spalding

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Congrats on your Taurus!! Sounds like a nice relationship you have / are developing with your Dad. I have two boys ( and two girls ). They are really not into the cleaning part of shooting sports yet. I hope their interest continues... sometimes it skips a generation ;)
Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
8,343 Posts
Welcome to the forum Turrry, it's good to see a fellow Louisvillian join the board. :)

Taurus and Ruger offer the best bang for the buck, so to speak. Much like the old Doritos commercials, you can't stop with just one -- not by a longshot. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.