Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. First post here and new Taurus 24/7 g2 9mm owner. I can do most things with my gun like a righty (us lefties learn to adapt to many things in life) but I don't feel right drawing my pistol from the right side. Has anyone came across any good holsters for left hand draw?
I did a search but it was coming up with just holsters in general and I've already scoured the internet with little to no luck except for custom.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Well first....Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins.. I'm a righty, but I have noticed some sites that have lefty's...your just gonna have to keep looking unless someone on here can help you...Good Luck and Welcome to the best forum around...

·
Registered
3,793 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Don Hume leather makes left handers, I have one for my PT111, and my 905. But I want a left hand cross draw holster, so I can wear it on my back right hand side, and draw grip down, instead of up.

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
I'm normal ( just kidding) so I can't say about left handed holsters. But I would like to say welcome to the forum, and hello from Piqua Ohio.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks to all for the warm welcome. I will look into all the holster makers and see what I can come up with. Its not easy being a lefty but someone has to do it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a IWB with a steel spring clip from Holsteramma.com and a paddle from wildbillsconcealment.com. Both are very well made. The holsteramma unit let's you switch the clip to either side so it can be right or left handed. Both are leather. Wildbill was a 7 week delay.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi, to the forum with the friendliest handgun folks on the world wide web!

·
Registered
273 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
273 Posts
Good find!
Thanks. I've looked at what seems to be a million ads for these holsters, and others, in the LH version. Unless you want a nylon holster, this seems to be the best price on the internet for a LH holster of this type (and brand).

·
Registered
34 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
You're not the only Southpaw on here. I'm one too. I'm a USAF vet and about broke my TI's heart to try to teach me to shoot right handed. Still not as good as my left. I'm in the same pickle. I've got the same gun, looking for a left hand holster with thumb release. I've seen some on Ebay, but they're all naked on the top.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Welcome from a fellow lefty. try THEHOLSTERSTORE.NET Select the holster you like and add to cart. Once in cart select weapon Taurus 24/7 g2 full size, then select left hand.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts