Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am looking at buying a Taurus 24/7 pro pistol 45. ACP as a first handgun and was curious whether or not anyone thought that this would make for a first time handgun. I have had experiance with rifles, but none with handguns so far so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Welcome from Arizona ,youve picked a great pistol for a first timer ,reliable and easy to use

·
Administrator
39,375 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

You'll be fine with the 24/7 as a first handgun!

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa Oklahoma. What's your location?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Welcome from NC! It´s a fine choice for an auto.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard from the land of KFC, fast ponies and faster women, we're glad to have you with us. :p

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
gop1 said:
Welcome from Arizona ,youve picked a great pistol for a first timer ,reliable and easy to use
Couldn't agree more. Like a dummy I traded my 9mm 24/7 pro on a revolver. It doesn't look as cool as my M&P, but the ergos are great. Who ever designed that gun did a great job.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Welcome From Central Arizona.....sapper :wave: Glad that you are here..look around, jump in and have fun...You are at the right place for that question..lol ;D

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
You be good to go with a 24/7. this is a great choice.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
You're on the right track, a 24/7 is a well liked pistol and a 45, well, it's a 45! Having only owned a wheelgun and a rifle when I decided to carry I was a bit concerned about semi auto safety and reliability. Forget about it, they are both safe and reliable. Go for it!

·
Registered
31,697 Posts
Welcome from the Giant Side of Texas

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Hey welcome onelonesapper! :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts