Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife just went shopping at Walmart in not such great area in Phoenix. I suggested that she takes my TCP in her purse. She agreed. She has had her CCW permit for over a year and this is first time for her carrying concealed. I am proud and excited for her!

·
Registered
24,900 Posts
Good on her. Carry safe and carry on

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Yay! Tell her Congrats!

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
HD-Mike said, "Wife did the Wally Walk a year ago and never leaves home without her gun now - except when she goes to work. She works in an elementary school and would love to carry there especially after Sandy Hook incident."

My wife is also a teacher and she wishes she could carry concealed at school for the same reason. I just wish I could convince her to carry all the time (when she's not a work).

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Good deal, I hope you have at least a pocket holster to cover the bang switch.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good deal, I hope you have at least a pocket holster to cover the bang switch.
Of course I have a pocket holster. I gave her the TCP with pocket holster and went over the basics with her again before I let her go...

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Tell your wife Great Job! Awesome, makes me feel safe knowing more and more working Americans are armed and walking through Walmart. Now if they would leave some ammo on the shelf for me to.

Reactions: JoshNix9

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I have always felt that women have even more reason than men to carry concealed weapons as they are more venerable to physical attack. The biggest problem I see is convincing them to develop the proper mindset to use a weapon without hesitation, and that is a problem even for "Big Macho" men. Nearly every LEO I have been acquainted with has told me that if I decide to carry I have to know that if the need arises that I will shoot without hesitation, otherwise the BG can take your weapon and use it against you!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
great and carry on

jhp

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
You have to learn to walk before you can run.. Good for the Mrs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts