Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,114 Posts
Good luck, I haven't seen any for sale locally or online since the whole Covid thingy hit. Which local gun shop do you use? If I see one for sale at A.F. Boyers in Slatington, PA. I'll let you know. I'm usually there a few times each week.

·
Premium Member
13,114 Posts
That back room is open constantly since February. They used to only take you back there if one of the salesman were available. They put more showcases back there now. I went to see them this morning.

·
Super Moderator
35,081 Posts
If you run across one, don't discount the Radom P64. Mine's in great condition and 9x18 has a little more pop than .380, though not all that much.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you run across one, don't discount the Radom P64. Mine's in great condition and 9x18 has a little more pop than .380, though not all that much.
Thought about the p 64,the trigger is horrible,like 15 lbs ? exaggerating a bit,I like the all steel though .

·
Super Moderator
35,081 Posts
My P64's trigger has aftermarket springs I installed. DA is even decent, now. :D Single action trigger is too light, now, though. It's hard to keep it from firing again after taking a shot. But, a double tap doesn't hurt, I suppose. :D

Reactions: MARINEDIVISIONTWO

·
Registered
601 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,067 Posts

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I have that 85-BB in Nickel with wooden grips- had it for many years, paid $350 way back. It is a fine machine.
Have 2 of the Bersa Thunder 380 Plus models, a DLX, and a Thunder CC. I really like those Bersas.

·
Registered
881 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,067 Posts
Our closest RK is over an hour away which is a bummer since the waiting period in ILLinois would require two round trips of two and a half hours each. We do have a Stock + Field that's only 25 minutes away and I have maybe 350 squirreled away. I may have to see what they have going for Black Friday as they have carried the Bersa in the past!

Reactions: Tracker627

·
Registered
27,345 Posts
Reactions: Tracker627

·
Registered
101 Posts
I want a bersa thunder plus with an extended beaver tail steel frame preferably blued with a .5x28 threaded barrel.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts