Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know about the firestorm pistols? I was looking around for a .22 pistol and came accross their guns. They look good, but have never heard of them.

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Had a buddy who owned a couple but he bought them because they were cheap. I think they still make guns but it's been a while since I seen a new one at the gun show. As to quality I cannot say, I never fired one.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like the looks of them alot, but am not sure I would buy one. I was looking at the .22, but I will most likely buy the pt22 or p22 from Walther.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have a Firestorm mini 40. Great gun. I believe Bersa owns the Firestorm brand. My 40 says Bersa on one side and Firestorm on the other side. Seems to be a little nicer finish than the Bersa, but almost identical. I have several Bersas as well. All very accurate and dependable. Some don't care for them because they don't have a high enough price tag. I've had the same amount of failures with the Firestorm as I've had with my Sigs, S&W's and XD. Zero I don't think you'd be at all sorry if you bought one. :)

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i checked into the Comanche revolvers once and they are connected to fire storm..

it is correct they sell REBRANDED Bersa's, as far as i can tell they are owned by eagle imports.. they dont actually make any guns what they do is import them and sell them under the brand "firestorm" at least this is what i piece together.. i could be wrong but im like 85% sure this is the case.

dont bother trying to get ahold of anyone.. apparently they dont know how to work their email.
i'd suggest if you buy one you consider it a "no warranty" gun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts