Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
35,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring back the Gaucho !! I need a 45 LC SA revolver to go with my 30-30 lever action rifle and my side by side shotgun.

·
Administrator
39,367 Posts
Yessir! I'd like to see the Gauchos back with varying barrel lengths. I love the single actions. Especially, chambered in .45 Colt! :thumb:

Reactions: BigSkiff

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Have a pair of them in .45 that have been trouble free and extremely accurate. Should have bought a second pair in 357, would have been cheaper to load for, doubt they would be any more fun to shoot. Would be nice to have adjustable sights for old eyes.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I keep thinking that I need to have a Gaucho.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Acquiring Heritage Arms is another feather in Taurus' hat along with owning Rossi. I wouldn't mind seeing some Gauchos chambered in .327 Magnum providing some other companies i.e. Remington, Winchester, S&B etc... started churning out some lower costing target ammo.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
+1 on the Gaucho. I was lucky enough to find one new on Auction Arms a year ago. This has to be the most underrated SA out there. Great finish, excellent MODERN lock-work (but with a clicks like the orig.), and a real joy to shoot.

·
Registered
149 Posts
That's a good buy. My second to last gun was a Heritage Arms Single Action .22. Very affordable, accurrate and fun to shoot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts