Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
It's a fact; you can't teach stupid. Every segment of any organization or community will have these rocks with lips.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Great video and yes they do make us look bad. It is sad that some people don't take firearms serious enough and because of that people either almost get hurt, do get hurt or get killed.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Giving a newbie a big gun to watch them hurt themselves is the epitome of an irresponsible gun owner, and it causes people to fear or hate what could have been a lifelong relationship that could save lives.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
It looks like Darwin is still a driving force in our evolution as a species.....

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
What is up with the segment where the guy appears to be pushing on the girl's shoulders from behind?
Not in any of my books.

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
I've seen most of these before. And similar episodes at the range. Fortunately, no accidental discharges. Whew. You can't fix stupid. Keep your booger hook off of the bang switch!

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Someone help me out, at the 1:52 mark, what was he shooting, was he even holding on to it? Not clear enough for me to tell.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
The second one showing the police officer (Lee Paige) shooting himself in the foot was used by the person who taught my CCW class. There is much more to it. He did this after having a partner verify his gun empty as he opened the slide with a loaded magazine still in it. After he shot his foot he then proceeded to pick up a rifle, at this point the class he was teaching went wild and did not want him to touch it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
The second one showing the police officer (Lee Paige) shooting himself in the foot was used by the person who taught my CCW class. There is much more to it. He did this after having a partner verify his gun empty as he opened the slide with a loaded magazine still in it. After he shot his foot he then proceeded to pick up a rifle, at this point the class he was teaching went wild and did not want him to touch it.
And he's the teacher............shoot him so he doesn't teach anyone else. No wait, he'll probably do it himself. Have the words "competent" and "professional" lost their meaning?

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
MilProGuy walking away (after watching video) with head hanging low...shaking head in disbelief...and muttering to himself. :mad:

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Someone help me out, at the 1:52 mark, what was he shooting, was he even holding on to it? Not clear enough for me to tell.
I cannot tell what it is, it looks small but he is very big.

·
Registered
123 Posts
yeah they show us that video of the DEA agent as well in our academy and in the military. he is a laughing stock all over the world

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
I saw alot of those over the last year, it's like the "2011 Darwin Award Nominees".

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
Fodder for the anti gun crowd.

However, I’m amazed at all the holes in the overhead baffles at the indoor range I shoot at.

If we (the shooting public) don’t help keep our sport safe, the government will do it for us.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

1.1 USA.gif

1 - 20 of 20 Posts