Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:rolleyes:Well this has been an outstanding last couple of days.
I did a side job on Friday got $$$$ and a crap ton of ammo (300 rds) , scored 2k primers and some powder on Saturday. So today my father in law asks me so you want to go burn some powder ? I have not had a chance to shoot my month old PT 111 G2 yet so we go set up a target and I ran 3 MAGS. :) thru the gun. Needless to say wow it preformed flawlessly. I was shooting high and right but the group was tight even with the winds.
I will go to a local range soon and do better maybe see about if I can sight it in. I am truly amazed at how smooth this little gun is. The trigger pull was silky smooth kinda unexpected when it did fire but I got accustomed to it fairly quick.

Reactions: gunlover21 and FZ1

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Good to hear. Any day at the range is a good day. Also, you ran 3 whats thru your gun? JK but someone will bust your chops so I thought I would getcha first

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Glad to here you got some range time in.Clips mags whatever.at least you got to shot some bangy things out of your shooten iron.Just bustin on ya.Great range report.Keep em in the 10X.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Re-read post fellers ya'll are seeing chit ......... AH haaaa
GOTCHA No harm no foul

P.S. we weren't at a range per say , but it was a nice place to run powder. Her family has 2-300 acres here in Texas the ACE. put in a lake and redid some of the terrain many many moons ago. so we used the high burms to fire into.

·
Registered
7,566 Posts
Gotta pull your leg when given the chance. It is nice to have yourself or a friend with a lot of land

·
Registered
30,024 Posts
Congratulations on your new PT-111 G2.

Lots of PT-111 fans here including yours truly, who ended up with two.

When the G2 version ever gets on the shelves in this area I'm planning on test driving one of them to see if I want to move on to the newer version.

I like the overall "looks" of my generation 3 PT-111's, but the (borrowed from GLOCK) easier to disassemble feature of the G2 warrants some face time too. :thumb:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.