Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some time off and took my new PT 140 to the range along with my sigma. The 140 was right on out of the box. I shot much better with it than the S&W. It's more of a pain to strip and clean, but I love the way it shoots, and that is the most important thing.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Robin48 said:
I finally got some time off and took my new PT 140 to the range along with my sigma. The 140 was right on out of the box. I shot much better with it than the S&W. It's more of a pain to strip and clean, but I love the way it shoots, and that is the most important thing.
Nice to hear a happy story. I am thinking about getting a PT140 as a backup to my PT145

·
Registered
124 Posts
I actually find the PT-111 I have pretty easy to strip, I can do it without thinking. I did it once at the range to give it a quick clean yesterday, between other people reloading their magazines and a round of shooting.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Robin I think the PT140 is a fine gun.

·
Registered
878 Posts
It's more of a pain to strip and clean
Once you get past the "popping out the takedown pin" thing, it's all good :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Texas I agree it is a fine weapon. I have trouble getting the slide off for cleaning. I'm sure it will get easier in time

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Robin48 said:
Texas I agree it is a fine weapon. I have trouble getting the slide off for cleaning. I'm sure it will get easier in time
You know at first I had fun with that, but I found after the slide comes forward, pull the trigger, then pull the slide off and your golden.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts