Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,after getting a membership at the local outdoor gun club,I was able to put some 410 rounds through the Judge.Remington home defense 000 buck was first up.At 25 ft,4 HOLES ONLY! on the paper target.That was 4 pellets of 000 buck per round,of 5 rounds! Am i that lousy of a shot,I'm thing I really need practice.Next up were Federal 410 Personal Defense handgun rounds,4 pellets ,000 buck.Every one was on the target.I was feeling much better now. The Remington HD ammo isn't to freindly with the Judge.It looks like the Federal ammo will be in my Judge.I also ditched the ribbed grip,replaced it with a Hogue 73000.The prior problem of the long colt 45's shooting high seemed to dissapear.It doesn,t feel squirmy,as with the the ribber grip.Recoil started out quite painful,but then,I began to enjoy the pain--I wanted MORE!!! Can't wait to get back to the range,it could be a while,though.This ammo is pricey.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Federal is hard to beat unless you load/reload it yourself.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
While 410 PD ammo may be a little expensive, it could be considered cheap if the need to save your bacon pops up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts