Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting patiently (like forever) to get some .22lr ammo for my new Baretta U22 Neos. Finally my LGS got some consignment in and texted message me. I went over quickly and found some CCI AR Tactical. He had 4 boxes and I tried to buy all of them. We laughed and I purchased two. Best part they were a decent price of 8¢ a round. He had others, but I left them for others to purchase. He is a new business and he needs all the support and customers he can get. I am so stoked and ready to go put rounds through the new pistol. Now if I can get some 9mm mak. Some day soon. Patience grasshopper!!!

Scott

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
I just bought 500 rounds myself today. Good find! Enjoy burning through those .22's! :D :D

Reactions: Sekol and darbo

·
Registered
24,535 Posts
You guys are lucky dogs

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
I'm still shooting my stash. By the time I go through it all there will be more on the shelves at wally world
Positive thinking! I agree by the way, I think its easing.

It reminds me of the great philosopher of the ages, Oddball (From Kelly's Heroes) we have to think hopeful thoughts! :D :D

Reactions: Sekol and rodfair

·
Registered
676 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
enjoy shooting the neos, its a great gun but a lot of people think they are ugly. i have one and love it and i also have the carbine kit for it

·
Registered
7 Posts
As long as I can get to a certain big box outlet by 10am, I can usually score a brick of .22 for $25. Short of that, I can always find it at one of the shooting ranges I go to for about $8 per 100.... I can't believe people actually pay $150 a brick on gunbot... I would soon put my .22 away than pay that.... I feel stupid paying $40 for a brick!

The neos is a cool pistol though. I have one as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts