Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...it only took 93 days.
KS has been having record-breaking months of CCL applications this year. The Sheriff's Department had advised us to expect to wait the full 90 days before expecting a response, plus an additional 10 days for "mailing" purposes...
Got my letter in the mail yesterday, made it to the DMV and got on the line-list before it closed for the day, and was in and out in an hour (hooray for bypassing those with regular DL renewals!). Went home, grabbed the TCP, and took a short drive.

I'm still doing my happy dance today.

Now it's time to decide, should I load up and carry an extra mag with my TCP? Or can I get the job done if needed in 7 shots? Decisions, decisions...

Thanks for reading, I had to share my joy with those who would appreciate the feeling!

Keep calm, and "Carry" on!!!

·
Registered
25,027 Posts
Good on ya son. Carry safe, carry often, and carry on.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
...it only took 93 days.
KS has been having record-breaking months of CCL applications this year. The Sheriff's Department had advised us to expect to wait the full 90 days before expecting a response, plus an additional 10 days for "mailing" purposes...
Got my letter in the mail yesterday, made it to the DMV and got on the line-list before it closed for the day, and was in and out in an hour (hooray for bypassing those with regular DL renewals!). Went home, grabbed the TCP, and took a short drive.

I'm still doing my happy dance today.

Now it's time to decide, should I load up and carry an extra mag with my TCP? Or can I get the job done if needed in 7 shots? Decisions, decisions...

Thanks for reading, I had to share my joy with those who would appreciate the feeling!

Keep calm, and "Carry" on!!!
It took too long but I'm glad you finally got it.

Congratulations!

Reactions: bangshot

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
As a born-and-raised Kansan and current Texas CHL holder (recognized in KS, for when we visit our parents), congratulations!
Carry safe and often!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Congratulations. Carry safe, carry smart, and carry often!!

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Congratulations!
jhp

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats!

Doesn't matter which you carry, as long as you carry.

·
Super Moderator
40,725 Posts
Congrats, carry always, be safe!

·
Administrator
41,076 Posts
Congratulations, and welcome to the brother/sisterhood of concealed carry! :thumb:

·
Registered
836 Posts
Congratulations fellow Flatlander. I renew this year, so it has been a while since I started carrying. Don't carry often.... CARRY ALL THE TIME.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Mine took just short of 90 days and I got it in October before all the insanity... Considering I've heard the number of submittals has really spiked, I'd say that wasn't too bad, congratulations! BTW, I just came in from putting a few magazines through my TCP.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts