Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this is on a trade deal. Traded a pretty nice shotgun, But I couldn't wait any longer. I really wanted an AR, even know finding rounds for it will be next to impossible. Its a Pre-Ban PWA Commando Carbine. It came with 5 30Round mags and A bunch of extra items already on the rifle. I removed them so I can add the things I wish. Thinking of a Quad Rail and a new Magpul Stock, ALL Flat Dark Earth.

·
Super Moderator
20,061 Posts
Congrats!! You are gonna have to increase your health insurance premiums b/c you're gonna have to have the smile surgically removed from yer face!!

And, I'll admit I did a double take as I saw yer California based avatar and knew they would remove all FUN from yer gun but saw that you're from Ohio so you should be good as far as the state gun fun factor goes . . . ;D

Reactions: btleslie

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
Luckily magazines are coming back to near normal prices, so if you want some more just look around. If you are going to want matching fde mags, then good luck. You might be able to get some back ordered, or look on the private market. I've been looking for some myself, but don't want to spend a ton on them.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
Very nice! Welcome to the dark side.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Congrats on a Very Nice AR-15 I need to get my camera running, as I just purchased a Stag 2T.

Don't know what type of free-float your looking for but there's a 7" Samson free-float on eBay right now, same as on my 2T. Its the Star-C version with the removal lower quad so you can clean under the rail easier...or mount a M203 grenade/flare launcher!?! :wink: Weight is 10.5oz and MSRP is $269.
Stag Arms Samson Free Float Quad Rail System | eBay

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Congrats on the AR! If the forearm is plastic you will definitely want a quad rail. They get hot fast.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Congratulations! I'm sure you are going to put that evil black rifle to good use. I have
an AK-47 and an AK-74 and they are fine rifles but the AR is on my wish list.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts