Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw an Old School Taurus 94 snub nose and the internet dealer said they take layaways! So, won it and put it on layaway. Weeks later, paid it off today! Can't wait to get it. I will post pictures when I learn how and when I get it. Still have to post pictures of my Taurus 605 and Taurus 617Ti. Got myself a LOVELY TAURUS ADDICTION! Now for an Old School Taurus 608 that is bright and shiny! Missed a couple over the last couple of months. Hunting one down!(Gotta get it before Divorce Funds take over.) Take Care and Be Safe everyone!

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! Of course, we all would love to see you collection. Porbably the easiest way to post pics is buy uploading them to Photobucket, and then insert the image code into your quick reply. It's pretty easy to use. Any more questions about that, let us know!

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Congrats to you on the new bull.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do ya'll think I can copy pictures from the auction site and place them in photobucket and then upload the pictures? I am not Computer Savvy! LOL

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
It's always a good day when you get a new revolver!

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
The word " Layaway" is addictive , seems like I always have a gun in layaway...I have a G23C in layaway right now !!! Good luck on your purchase a Taurus 94 SS snubbie is on my short list now ...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Picked it up last night! As The Tubes sang once, "She's A Beauty!", she really is one! Oops! Gotta run! Big Brother coming by and have to close down! Like the Terminator, I'll Be Back!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wanted to say THANK YOU to Hunting Depot in Nanticoke, Pennsylvania! Great guys to work with! Thanks for the layaway!

·
32,481 Posts
Congrats on the 94!

HomePage makes a speedloader for the Taurus 94. Those are so small... and rugged, the loaders actually are so light they disappear in a pocket and might be forgotten. :) The HKS version fits both old and new 94s.

Own a new one with a 5 inch barrel. Had an older one, but sold that one for another Taurus. Wish I had not.

Both have or had been understudy guns for the larger K like frame 66s and 65. Rimfire ammo being less expensive means more practice with a handgun that is similar to it's slightly bigger brothers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts