Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And wow this gun is awsome, i have the millenium pro 9mm, I shot 200 rounds and it was flawless. The only complaint i have is my aiming, i point at the center of target and it hits bottom left no matter how hard i tried i always got same results. maybe i just need more training, any hints will be apreciated.

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
sounds like a good day to me. :thumb: ....................... maybe you can adjust the sights.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Well the gun runs right - that's a plus! How far low/left is it? Are the sights adjustable? Pics always help - we love pics!

Here's an old standard that can help get you shooting properly: http://www.hsoi.com/resources/correction_chart-lefthanded.gif

Scroll down - on phone and having trouble with pic menu.

Post up as you advance the cause!!

Attachments

Reactions: CogarBoy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well the gun runs right - that's a plus! How far low/left is it? Are the sights adjustable? Pics always help - we love pics!

Here's an old standard that can help get you shooting properly: http://www.hsoi.com/resources/correction_chart-lefthanded.gif

Scroll down - on phone and having trouble with pic menu.

Post up as you advance the cause!!
Its tightning grip as i pull finger. how to i fix that ? should i just not grab as hard.

·
Registered
51 Posts
My 24/7 was hitting bottom left everytime too. People would here would tell me that it was me, not the gun. Well, that was not true at all. This week, I installed the adjustable Williams Fire Sights and for the first time since I bought the gun 1-1/2 years ago, I can actually hit where I aim. I sighted the gun in yesterday and I love it now. When I aim at the bullseye, I now hit it or very close to it. Before I would always hit at the bottm left of the target. That tells me that it WAS the gun and NOT me.

Taurus3_zpsec0a25c6.jpg

·
Registered
740 Posts
I am right there with you, the PT111 is Awesome!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Glad you are liking your new gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts