Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got in one of my many ordered toys. this time it was the GSG-5.

I was about to cancel my order and get a ruger charger if it didnt come in by the end of this week..

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
tju1973 said:
Nice! I may get one if they are still plentiful whenever my stimulus check arrives-- Is yours the same price as the solid stock version?
No. It came with the solid stock, but I had ordered this one 4 months earlier when I originally ordered the gsg5. so I had it sitting around waiting for the gsg to finally come in. its actually an Airsoft stock that fits more solid than the OEM stock. I have heard a lot of complaints about the original solid stocks cracking and breaking. I think the stock was an extra 60 or 70 bucks, and it took almost a month itself to come in. so if you do end up going for it, plan accordingly.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Very nice! How is it in the feeding & ejecting department, any issues there or no?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Taurus_9mm said:
Very nice! How is it in the feeding & ejecting department, any issues there or no?
it functions 100% as long as you dont hold the mag while its functioning. if you touch the mag at all it will have a Fail to feed or Fail to eject. but its a great little firearm. I just use the wally world bulk ammo and I was consistantly breaking pieces of clay pidgeons at 100 meters.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts