Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My buddy came by this morning and said let's go to the range (don't have to tell me twice). So I took my 24/7 OSS and LS .45's and he took his Glock and Smith and Wesson M+P 15 .22. We were just popping off a few when a bunch of guys came up and busted out a arsenal. AR-15's AK-47's and glocks. I was just kinda watching them and you could tell they were almighty with their guns. The way I see it we shot a box of 525 .22's ($20), they shot theirs and I don't know how much it cost them.
I learned that the OSS shoots better than the LS by far, I am going to try and go to the indoor range and get a better feel for both. I couldn't get focused today, but still a good day outdoors I haven't had many of those lately. I shot about 100 rounds through each with no FTF or FTE. :) I also got to shoot the Winchester 190 that was my papaw's today and it shoots like a dream he had it dialed in.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Any trip to the range is a good trip. Rain has me staying away from range this weekend, did get a few hour break in the rain for the kids shoot today. That made my son happy. I have watched other shooters blow through $1000.00 + in ammo while I was there, I don't let it get to me, I shoot what I can afford and have no regrets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts