Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, didn't happen last Saturday as planned, but today instead.

G2C ran it all beautifully today, taking my round count from 250 up to 500. 250 rounds in like 40 minutes isn't a short order. Not a single hiccup or anything, and it was all Federal Champion 115 gr FMJ. The thing got kinda hot as you can imagine, and I have yet to do my cleaning :) tonight and inspection. I do not anticipate anything other than just cleaning. Love this thing. :)

Just a couple shots from this trip. Target is my first 13 rounds out, at about 7 yards. Not too shabby. The trigger is just great, but you gotta understand it otherwise you'll believe it's the gun and not you. News to new shooters: The gun is WAY more accurate than you are. :D;D

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
With about 300 rounds through it when I go to the range now I just shoot 2 mags to make sure all is well. At 30' they're on the bullseye with a good portion through the same hole with a few slightly farther out. I shoot the G2C better than any other pistol I've ever owned and took to it quickly. I'm an ok shot but no great shakes and flat out love this gun.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Good shooting. I love my PT111. Wife and I are going tonight for ladies night. Taking the 111, PT99, and her Walther.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts