Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had two searches set up to notify me when a new listing appeared.

This "as-new" Taurus 1994 Model 94B4 in .22LR appeared at a price about $50 below the usual going price. It's similar to a J frame.

I snagged it!

Shot it today, and it's as smooth as a Smith and drives tacks.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Wow!....she's a beauty.

Do you mind sharing the price paid?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sweet! Good luck w it.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

I like to keep my gun prices private, but it was a deal at less than $350 shipped!

Anyone know anything about these models?

Adjustable sights, 9 shot, made in 1994?

·
Registered
32,010 Posts
Great looking 94 made in 1994. I'm really partial to blue revolvers, looks like absolutely no holster wear.

How is it in double action?

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Nice find you got there, enjoy shooting it.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Oh that is real nice, good buy.....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jealous!! That is one very pretty firearm!! Congrats!
That was my concern when I opened the box, but it's almost as smooth as a Smith.

I removed the side plate just to peek, and it was all new, well lubed, and very well machined.

·
Registered
32,010 Posts
And how was the double action?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To the vigilant goes the prize.

I've been searching and watching for a .22LR training revolver for several weeks now.

All the Smiths are north of $500.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
That is one fine looking revolver! Glad you found a good price and that you are enjoying your .22!

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
That is a good find.

I have been looking for a new model 94 2" and saw one at the guns show this week-end for $329.00 + tax which would have put it just over $350.00. I pulled out three crisp hundred dollar bills to see if they would deal OTD at that price, but they wouldn't budge, so I put my money away and came back home. Maybe they will get tired of lugging it around to shows some day!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Wow nice find. I am not sure if they were using MIM back then either. I had a 89 prelock M85b that was also smooth as hell.

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
That's a nice looking gun! And your selection of cartridges for training/plinking is perfect. The .22LR
and my personal favorite target shooting/plinking cartridge the .32Long are a pleasure to shoot. The other
day when I bought the Tanatal AK-74 I had my eye on a S/W .32Long revolver with a 4" barrel. I'm
still wondering what kind of fun I could have had with that.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Smooth as a Smith? Lets not get carried away.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts