Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OWL USA Inc. an idea whose time has come! My dear friend Wes Tyler is its founder and inventor. This is a grass roots effort to network Federal Firearms Licensed Dealers. I've read his business plan and this is a truly proactive step to help us preserve our liberties. OWL's goal is to prevent firearms and ammunition from falling into the wrong hands.

Please help spread the word.
Visit OWL USA Inc. on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/pages/OWL-USA-Inc/287786254677857
Thanks,
Steve

· Registered
34,520 Posts
I think what they are trying to promote is a shared list of individuals that have been denied approval by NICS, an online reference for FFL Dealers to both reference and contribute to. I see some major problems with that as there are some people that are denied approval when they should not have been. Also, sharing information of that nature with others can get you sued real quick. There isn't any information on how this is supposed to work on that link so I'm just guessing here?

· Registered
4,673 Posts
I think what they are trying to promote is a shared list of individuals that have been denied approval by NICS, an online reference for FFL Dealers to both reference and contribute to. I see some major problems with that as there are some people that are denied approval when they should not have been. Also, sharing information of that nature with others can get you sued real quick. There isn't any information on how this is supposed to work on that link so I'm just guessing here?
Thanks, BS. Kinda what I was thinking, but was too tired this morning to put it all together in such a cogent manner. Especially considering the lack of info to work with. As you point out, lots of potential issues, but regardless of who maintains the 'list', I'm no fan of any such 'list'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.