Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive got a complete military fin fal 308 parts kit to sell, all you need to make it go boom is a new reciever, the one that comes with the kit has been cut in 3 pcs, everything looks good on the weapon crome lined bore ect, I bought it and just dont have time to make it, I have 3 working units now as it is, the 3 I made are great shooting weapons, I made them over a yr ago and have had this one just sitting around and fig its time to let it go, im asking 350.00 and you pay shipping, I would do paypal or a postal money order and will ship it any way you would like and is legal, I also might trade for other guns or ammo or both, Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello,

What kind of FAL part kit do you have? Do you know if it imbel, argentine, stg...? Inch or metric? Do you have any photo? What is the conditon of the kit? Also, you said you built 3 of the kits, what receiver did you use on the kits?

Thanks,

9kbc

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the kit is an imbel, imbel is a brazilian company, the argentine army used brazialian imbel fals, so I guess you could call it an argentine imbel,or a brazilian fal, my brother and myself made a total of 6 guns up and we used imbel recievers, as for it being inch or metric all fin fals are metric, L1A1 s that are almost identical are inch pattern weapons, they were used by the britts ,canada austrilia, ect, the fal looks like any other parts kit ive ever seen some wear from being in service but the crome line bore looks clean and crisp sharp lines and clean groves no dark spots, if you want to pm me your e-mail adress I can go out and take a pic or 2 for you, Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts