Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called to order the Williams Firesights Monday morning and they said they only come in the set of red for the rear and green for the front, I want all green or all something else other then red haha

My question is does anyone know of a set of fiber optic sights in green that will fit the 24/7 or Mil Pro dove tails? also something close to the price of those Williams sights which are 50 bucks.

I really dont want to spend over 100 bucks for heinie sights or trijicon or how ever you spell them. I dont really need them to be bright in low light I just want something that looks different and I like the green fiber optic ???

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
just an update for you guys. I see some poeple have read this even though no one said anything so Ill let you know what I found out incase anyone else is in the boat I was in.. I talked to Williams againand they said they could make them all green and they shipped them out last Wednesday so I should have them this week. Ill post pics when I get them ;)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Does your front sight sit in a dove tail?
My 24/7 does and the fire sights I got for the Mill Pro, don't fit.
The front sight is for I'm guessing the old style of the Mill Pro.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes the new ones are for the dove tail Mil Pro's... They make them for both now, dove tail and non dove tail, they say they are for the Mil Pro's but I talkt o someone on here that said they doves are the same exact size and dementions on the 3rd gen Mil as the new 24/7.. Ill see if they fit both when I get the sights in this week,

here are some pics another member posted with the new firesights on a 3rd gen Mil Pro

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=2584.0

and

http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=2615.0

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See if you can get them to make you another color besides green or red, like yellow or blue, if they say they can let me know and Ill order another set ;D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts