Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight and the next couple of days have the potential to become very contentious. There are a handful of people in this country that want to see racial rioting gain a stronghold in this country. These people are not generally the ones doing the rioting either, but rather the ones behind the scenes that stand to profit from the unrest they are provoking at the expense of those of lesser means.

First - I would ask everyone here to make sure they and their loved ones are safe. Stay away from potential hot spots. The people that are organizing this will be doing so in every major city in America, trying hard to fan the flames of hatred.

Second - Please use your head when posting about these things on this forum. It's very easy to get emotionally involved in these things and to post things we might not say otherwise. If you do that here you wont be here for long as we will enforce the guidelines very strictly in regards to Ferguson and racial unrest. The members here are your brothers and sisters who share a common interest with you. Please respect them as you post.

Finally - If you are carrying during this time, and why wouldn't you be, please make sure to review the rules for carry and use of deadly force in your state, and communities before you go out tonight or during the next few days. Situational awareness is the name of the game here. Avoid trouble at all costs. I really don't want to lose any more friends.

Carry On

Skiff

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
If I may...

Let's all say a prayer for peace around this.

All the Best,
D. White

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Good post. Do you mind if that is shared on other sites?

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Very good writeup, Skiff! Cool heads & due diligence!!

·
8,414 Posts
Thanks BigSkiff for the post. Cool heads are going to be needed to offset the rabble rousers. My house is prepared etc.. Not going anywhere tonight.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Good reminder BigSkiff,

Let us pray for a peaceful and lawful ending.

·
Registered
24,545 Posts
We are in a season of peace and thanks giving. It is my sincere hope that that peace will prevail.

·
Registered
12,089 Posts
Well said, Skiff. Couldn't have summarized it better

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Roger that. A great post.. and maybe.. we can all remember that it is the holiday season as well.. and that we should be closer to one another, rather than against one another.

·
Administrator
35,172 Posts
I would love it if this was much ado about nothing. Either way, keep cool and THINK first, but protect your own. God bless.

·
Supporting Moderator
5,350 Posts
Common sense folks, common sense.......

Reactions: codegeek

·
22,058 Posts
I'm praying for liberty and justice for all. Be careful out there folks.

Reactions: ncfarmer and jwc007

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Skiff, good rules, but you forgot to say that even a "good shoot" can destroy your life.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
No matter which way it goes, I'm glad I don't live there. I'll leave it at that.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
He's FREE!

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
He's FREE!

Nah, he will never be free. Even though he was cleared by the judicial process, the court of public opinion has found him guilty before any evidence or credible testimony was ever heard.

The only way he will be free is if he moves out of state.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts