Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make sure Miss Kitty has a job, I am suggesting a female recruiting drive. I know most of you do not facebook and some of the crabby members do not have any friends anyway, but I still have my one friend on facebook. Anyhow, any free publicity you could do to recruit more ladies would be appreciated.

Here is what I put on facebook:

Taurusarmed.net, the friendliest gun forum on the net has just added a ladies section with a very sweet lady moderator. if you are a guy or a gal, it is a great non bashing membership for any brand of gun, really.

I am the leading poster on that website and that is where I get a lot of what I post on facebook.

We mostly have the attitude that there are no dumb questions regarding guns.

Give it a try even if you don't own a gun, ask questions, you'll get polite answers.

The new ladies section is Bustles, Bows and Bullets.

Miss Kitty is the handle of the new lady moderator.

Taurus Firearms Forum - TaurusArmed.net / Taurus Guns - Active Topics
Taurus Firearms Forum - TaurusArmed.net / Taurus Guns - Active Topics
www.taurusarmed.netTaurusArmed.net is the premier Taurus Firearms / Taurus Gun Forum, Taurus Rifle Forum and Taurus Revolver Forum on the web!

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
Well i'll do my part as much as i can. Just added the forum as my website on my Twitter account. Gonna have to edit my facebook when i get home to my computer.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
oops!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
I'm always in favor on recruiting Ladies. Whats the facebook?? :D

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
I'll assign that one to my wife. FaceBook has entirely too many lemmings on it for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts