Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Obviously not everyone here is a native of the united states, so it got me thinking that I should ask what nationalities are represented, and how you express yourselves this time of year.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Well...in Mississippi it's: "Merry Christmas to ya'll!"

·
Administrator
35,295 Posts
Well, since Texas is it's own country, I can say for sure that we always say MERRY CHRISTMAS and make anybody saying "happy holidays" very, very uncomfortable. :D We all go outside at noon on Christmas day and fire one round from our Colt revolvers into the air, to celebrate the day. ;)

·
Super Moderator
26,965 Posts
Here In the Puerto Rican State of Poinciana, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I do not give a rats whatsit what everyone else celebrates at this time of year...I am celebrating Christmas, thats as in CHRIST, so thats what I wish people. I do realize that people of other Faiths celebrate different things, and if I am aware of a different faiths then I will wish them that happy holiday...whatever it is. But as a generic...its Happy CHRISTmas!
SUE ME!

·
35,996 Posts
Here In the Puerto Rican State of Poinciana, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I do not give a rats whatsit what everyone else celebrates at this time of year...I am celebrating Christmas, thats as in CHRIST, so thats what I wish people. I do realize that people of other Faiths celebrate different things, and if I am aware of a different faiths then I will wish them that happy holiday...whatever it is. But as a generic...its Happy CHRISTmas!
SUE ME!
Nothing but applause from down here in Mississippi! :clap:

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Up here at least as far as I am concerned it is Merry Christmas.

Always has been and always will be, if you don't like it then you are free to leave and go back to where you came from!

·
Registered
13,948 Posts
Who is this Felix that you speak of? Around here is has to do with the birth of Christ. And as many times as I have read the story, there has never been a Felix mentioned.
Any how, ya'll have a Merry Christmas and from there you can have a Happy Holidays (meaning all those other government policital corrected versions of holidays).

·
35,996 Posts
Feliz Navidad! is Spanish for Merry Christmas. (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Merry Christmas to all !! We've got a white one up here !

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Merry Christmas from Oklahoma.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts