Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your favorite television shows, programs or channels? List the sports teams you enjoy watching as well if you'd like.

For shows I like Survivor, Battlestar Galactica and Stargate: Atlantis and the Sarah Connor Chronicles looks promising as well if it's not hastily cancelled first.

Sci-Fi Channel, Comedy Central, Animal Planet and The Military Channel are the four non-local stations I watch when I can though flip it to TLC on occasion to watch American Chopper with the OCC dudes. This coming from a guy that doesn't own a bike and never has.

We have no professional sports teams in Kentucky so I have a bit of an interest in teams from neighboring states. The Tennessee Titans and Cincinnati Bengals in football and the St. Louis Cardinals in baseball. I'm mostly watch college sports though and a lifelong UK fan.

Now.. your turn. ;D

·
Registered
38 Posts
The Military Channel, The History Channel, History International, The Simpsons, Scrubs, Burn Notice, Monk, these are the ones I watch the most.

I really like Weaponology and the wife and I really enjoy Scrubs.

TV's fun.

·
22,017 Posts
For shows I like Survivor, Battlestar Galactica and Stargate: Atlantis and the Sarah Connor Chronicles looks promising as well if it's not hastily cancelled first.
Me too..
I was a big BSG watcher in the old days. The new series rocks :judge:
I also like Lost and 24. Journeyman has caught my interest as well. I am a Braves, Thrashers and even though it hurts a Falcons fan. I like the Geargia Bulldogs but I am also an SEC fan. Well except Tennessee. Florida Gators 2nd to Georgia.

I like the same TV channels you mentioned T-9.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I like this new one on tonight. "Breaking Bad" on AMC. Madmen was pretty good too.

·
Registered
339 Posts
My wife and I enjoy watching the CSI reruns on Spike TV, I like the Weaponology one about the US Airborne cause I was (still am at heart) one, the Green Beret one cause the one guy is on our Gathering of Eagles web site, the Hill 875 Combat ZOne episode cause I was in the neighborhood. Late at night we watch 2 1/2 Men.

I am a Detroit Red WIngs fan as well as the Detroit Tigers; but not so much basketball or football.

Mostl I am a movie watcher rather than a series wather. Action flicks, Science Fiction, Westerns, and the occasional ccik flick cause I have to.

·
Registered
493 Posts
nfl network, espn, outdoor channel, discovery channel, military channel, house, csi, er.

I'm a huge KC Chiefs fan (please save the jokes). Like the Oakland A's and love KU basketball and football.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
to be honest i dont watch much tv anymore.

i dont have cable anymore either so i still watch reruns of startgate sg1, and south park..

the new terminator series could be good.. i have a lot of gripes with the show but if they change a few things it could be better.. it's not bad even so but i've always been a fan of the terminator series so im very rigged with how it's presented.

other then that i sometimes watch prison break but not religiously, so im lost half the time.

now if you wanted an all time list that could be quite long.. most of my favorite shows are no longer being made. most new tv series these days stink to high heaven...

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
to be honest i don't watch much TV anymore.
lol..joe :D
I am the same way.

I mostly watch DVDs or am on this blasted forum :bang:...lol... :D :D
If i did have Cable or Satellite though, I would be watching all the military, history,and animal shows...everything else is kinda boring..guess i like documentaries... ;)

No sports for me( well maybe a little baseball) :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
My wife and I grew very tired of being relentlessly hammered by advertisers, New Age concepts, and assorted political statements we found to be offensive. So we dropped cable several years ago and got on with our lives.

·
Registered
296 Posts
USA or TNT for the Law and Order marathons. I like Wed. nights on The Outdoor Channel, even the commercials are gun related. So different from anything else out there.

·
22,017 Posts
New season of lost starts in 5 minutes. Well for us on the East coast. :yipee:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Outdoor channel, Boston Legal kills me

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
lost,24,ghost hunters,dirty jobs,Journeyman,ice rode truckers,deadliest catch,man vs wild,survivior man and american chopper

man i have to get out more.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts