Reactions: ozzy and CNCSC

·
Registered
358 Posts
Reactions: dbeardslee

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Mine is from Trains, Planes and Automobiles.

John Candy is driving, Steve Martin is asleep. Candy puts on the radio (Doin' the mess around) lights a ciggy but drops it, while he tries to get it his arm is trapped down by the seat. He scrabbles around gets the other arm trapped.

He tries to drive with his knees but he ends up on the wrong side of the road. The part where the car goes between two massive trucks scraping sparks on both sides, him and Martin screaming in fear, is priceless, Martin seeing Candy as the devil is the icing on the cake.

Then of course, after they stop and get out to recover, the car bursts into flames.

I laugh until I cry every time I see it.

·
10,379 Posts
I know this is from a kids movie, but, it always makes me chuckle.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Practically any scene in Man on Fire.Not a Denzel fan per say but he knocked it out of the park on this movie.

·
Registered
21,103 Posts
Last Man Standing

You'll have to kill me
it'll hurt

·
Registered
21,103 Posts
An instant classic

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Johnny Ringo: You're so drunk you're probably seeing double.

Doc Holiday: I have two guns, one for each of you.
If I may, a slight correction on the above. I forget the character's name in the movie.
But he was played by Thomas Haden Church. Doc Holliday walked up & said, "And you, music lover, you're next."
Thomas Haden Church said, "drunk piano player;" you're so drunk; you can't hit nothin'." And as he was pulling out this
rather very large knife, he says:

"In fact, you're probably seeing double." Then Val Kilmer(Doc Holliday) says, "I have two guns, one for each of you."

Or something like that! :D

Reactions: bamashooter

·
10,379 Posts
An instant classic

LOVE that movie! Thanks, now I'm gonna have to see if I can get it on demand or Netflix this weekend and scare the crap outta the kids:D

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
About every scene from Tombstone. If ya'll have never seen it Purgatory is another good movie.

·
Registered
12,331 Posts
Mine is from Trains, Planes and Automobiles.

John Candy is driving, Steve Martin is asleep. Candy puts on the radio (Doin' the mess around) lights a ciggy but drops it, while he tries to get it his arm is trapped down by the seat. He scrabbles around gets the other arm trapped.

He tries to drive with his knees but he ends up on the wrong side of the road. The part where the car goes between two massive trucks scraping sparks on both sides, him and Martin screaming in fear, is priceless, Martin seeing Candy as the devil is the icing on the cake.

Then of course, after they stop and get out to recover, the car bursts into flames.

I laugh until I cry every time I see it.
When I think of that movie, this scene is the one that always jumps into my head...

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
The Good, the Bad & the Ugly!

·
Registered
21,504 Posts
Best part starts at 1:10 ;)

1 - 20 of 68 Posts