Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure there will be many deals to be had for Father's Day sales. One that caught my eye this morning is part of the email I got from Palmetto State Armory. They have a Vortex Strikefire II RDS and 10 P-mags for $189.99. Seems like a pretty darn good deal to me! Of there are other buys out there. I have no affiliation with PSA.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/

·
Registered
19,565 Posts
Father's Day, my birthday and our anniversary are all within days of each other but a few years ago, we agreed to not buy gifts for each other but instead go out for dinner or away for a weekend. :mellow:..........:unsure:........:sad:....apparently I didn't quite think that one the whole way through.

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
Father's Day, my birthday and our anniversary are all within days of each other but a few years ago, we agreed to not buy gifts for each other but instead go out for dinner or away for a weekend. :mellow:..........:unsure:........:sad:....apparently I didn't quite think that one the whole way through.
Simple, don't buy her a gift, buy yourself one.

·
Super Moderator
13,948 Posts
Nope. Most definitely, you did not.

·
Registered
18,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:icon_ rofl: don't mean to rub salt in the wound but ummm….you didn't!

·
Registered
36,928 Posts
:icon_ rofl: don't mean to rub salt in the wound but ummm….you didn't!
GEEEZ!!
maybe the worst decision that I have heard of!

Attachments

Reactions: darbo and kschilk

·
Registered
19,565 Posts

·
Registered
36,928 Posts
Well...:mellow:...I sure hope none of you are moonlightin' on a suicide prevention hotline or anything, I mean....:unsure:....daaanng!
seriously now, you likely don't know it but the city tried to get me to be a negotiator for them at emergency scenes--- can we all say BIG MISTAKE??
well yes sir I understand that you think you want to jump -- but let me ask you ??
have you ever seen a body after it falls like 200 feet and hits concrete, oh and they usually scream all the way down too!
man that's a ugly haircut you got by the way..

·
Registered
5,689 Posts
seriously now, you likely don't know it but the city tried to get me to be a negotiator for them at emergency scenes--- can we all say BIG MISTAKE??
well yes sir I understand that you think you want to jump -- but let me ask you ??
have you ever seen a body after it falls like 200 feet and hits concrete, oh and they usually scream all the way down too!
man that's a ugly haircut you got by the way..
One of the best movies ever...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts