Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,first off i stole this from a diff. forum "smokewagon has probably seen it" but i thought i should post it here.

and

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
This guy is faster than Terence Hill in the old spaghetti western film, They Call Me Trinity. And, he is for real! Unbelievable!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I saw this guy on the Outdoor Channel the other day... he fired 6 shots, a reload and another 6 shots at a target 25 ft away.... put all 12 shots on the metal target in under 4 seconds... BLINDFOLDED.... he really is amazing with his hand/eye coordination

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
That guy is Jerry Miculek---Team Smith & Wesson.
He is the fastest revolver shooter in the world at this time.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
what really impressed me was how fast he reloaded the revolver thats just amazing.

the other guy i can' even believe that i wanna see that inperson, shooting quarters in mid air? spliting a playing card? and that last one shooting with the reflection from a diamond? (which is missing from the video)

thats unbelievable.

mavracer said:
is this guy using blanks? i know for close up balloon poping they actually use blanks, the hot gas and powder is what pops them rather then a bullet..

·
Registered
77 Posts
is this guy using blanks? i know for close up balloon poping they actually use blanks, the hot gas and powder is what pops them rather then a bullet..
don't know,in quick draw some use wax, even if they are you can still see 5 seperate shots on timer(thats 5 in under a second).and the popcorn phart loads they use in CAS don't recoil any more than blanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts