Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week I sent my new 24/7 G2 in for repair last via a pre paid FedEx overnight shipper. I was a little bumed out cause it eas new, but what the heck. Got it back today in a new case ( I sent it in a FedEx box), within a week including a holiday! I also received a letter from Taurus stating they received my pistol and that repairs would take about four weeks. I guess time flies in Miami by a factor of 4 (must be because they are closer to the equator than Albuquerque is and therefore they are traveling faster as the Earth rotates bla bla bla. It's getting a little deep I better stop and save my watch!)
Now I just have to get to the range and see if the repairs worked.

·
Administrator
18,039 Posts
Congratulations! :cool: I look forward to reading your Range Report!

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Happy to hear another quick turn around story, but what did you send it in for, and what did the repair notice say they fixed?? Hopefully you'll have a good range trip, and we look forward to an update.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
It's always encouraging to read another positive Taurus CS report.

They've had my Judge for 8 days, and according to their website, repair has yet to begin. My guess is they are waiting on a part (the gas shield.)

·
Registered
23 Posts
I also had a good rtn repair as well. Mine was new too and had a bent trigger bar. What was wrong with yours. I was a little concerned to see all the post about returns on new guns but I hope that the number is limited to the few post on here and not a common occurance.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Fast service is always a good thing. I hope that all the issues have been straightened out, and that you can now enjoy your pistol!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rats! No range today. The weather was uncooperative today with temps in the low 30s with 20-30 mph winds, gusting to 45. :-(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts