Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a used PT145 stainless for sale. Looks to be in very good condition, inside and out. According to Seller, "Less than 600 Rounds through it, could pass as brand new." Comes with 5 Magazines, IWB Holster, Nylon Belt Holster, Cable lock, and Case. Tempted to go make an offer. Sale Price is $420.00.

·
Administrator
17,667 Posts
Stiff price that, for used. I'm thinking that $300 to $350 is much more reasonable, but as new ones are a bit scarce, someone will probably buy it. Go haggle with them and see what happens.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
^^^^^What he said^^^^:D

Also, welcome to TaurusArmed.net!

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That does seem a bit high. You can sometimes find new ones for around $350. The thing about this is the mags. A new gun will come with probably 2 mags and since they tend to run around $30 a piece, he is about inline with a new gun with 3 additional mags. Plus, most people will ask a little more to give them a little wiggle room to haggle. Good luck. My PT145 is one gun I will never get rid of

Reactions: jwc007 and Divebum

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
I just won a PT145 bid on Gunbroker.com for $270. There is at least one I know of on GB with a $319 "Buy It Now" price.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
I bought a 24/7 C for $325 last year. Didn't have much wear at
all. Anything more that this seems excessive.

all the Best,
D. White

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Sounds quite steep to me. I would try to haggle a bit.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The mags are $38.00 each so that is a good deal.

·
Registered
694 Posts
What generation is it? Early ones had problems.:confused:

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Found a used PT145 stainless for sale. Looks to be in very good condition, inside and out. According to Seller, "Less than 600 Rounds through it, could pass as brand new." Comes with 5 Magazines, IWB Holster, Nylon Belt Holster, Cable lock, and Case. Tempted to go make an offer. Sale Price is $420.00.
Welcome from Texas! A used PT145 in good condition with 2 mags would be ~ $250-$275, each additional used mag is $25-$30 IMO.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Depending on what part of the country you are in it may not be to bad. A Gen 3 PT-145 with 3 extra Magazines would easily sell for $375-400 in South Florida. Make him an offer with what you are comfortable. Are there any additional fees like tax, xfer, shipping? Take them in consideration as well.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
UPDATE: Seller said someone has stepped up and Sale Pending. I just wanna says thank you to everyone who replied and though I didn't get it this time, I'll definitely keep what you guys have said in mind for next time.

@FishInKeyLargo: it would have been a FTF Sale, so no shipping or tax fees need have applied.

·
Registered
29,861 Posts
Found a used PT145 stainless for sale...with 5 Magazines..Sale Price is $420.00.
I'd buy it in a skinete...that's a skinny minute.

The PT-145 originally came with 2 magazines; 3 more at $38 @ = $114.

$420-$114 = $306 for the used "stainless steel" PT-145 is a good deal in anyone's book.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts