Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
36,963 Posts
I am looking for the factory pearl grips or my stainless 1911. Anybody know where I can get them
I just checked the Taurus International website and didn't see any listed for the PT1911 pistols.

·
Registered
38,432 Posts
well if looking for actual factory grips then Taurus would be the place!
IF just looking for pearl grips that will fit the PT1911 just do a web search -1911 pearl grips and you will likely get 10,000 plus hits'

·
Premium Member
11,757 Posts
That's my biggest complaint about the Taurus website. They don't have an actual "store". When I bought my wood PD grips, I called CS and asked if they had them. They were out, but a shipment was coming the next day. Gave them my card number and got the grips the next week. Their website doesn't even mention wood grips for the PD, but I'd seen them on pistols sold through Davidsons. You have to call and ask. Chances are, they have them.

·
Registered
5,072 Posts
That's my biggest complaint about the Taurus website. They don't have an actual "store". When I bought my wood PD grips, I called CS and asked if they had them. They were out, but a shipment was coming the next day. Gave them my card number and got the grips the next week. Their website doesn't even mention wood grips for the PD, but I'd seen them on pistols sold through Davidsons. You have to call and ask. Chances are, they have them.
Maybe the new President (of Taurus) will do something about this. An email or two might help.

·
Registered
38,432 Posts
I personally think that Taurus is missing the boat big time by not having a totally seperate web store to sale Taurus products, not so much parts although some parts would be nice that are universal fit or close, like recoil springs , spring assemblies, grip screw, firing pins, magazines, different height sights, holsters,Etc.
Heck if they don't want to tie up people power and money then just let some smaller company do the work and sale the products, with a cut going to taurus.
I do think it should be seperate from that god awful Taurus catalog however.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.