Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Taurus Model 80 3inch barrel 38 Spl. High Polished Stainless Steel

For Sale ..Great condition ..gun is newish....very high quality..tight....must have been shot a few times and stuffed in a drawer

one flaw..the bottom screw on the side plate is very slightly boogered..easy fix....

$ 265.00 shipped..... SPF

I bought it for a rough around gun ..its to nice for that...I figured this would be a good alternative for someone looking at a new or used 82...or maybe a collector

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Are these plus P rated do you know? Pretty looking gun. Looks like a old school revolver.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I've heard no and yes , my LGS owner /Smith said it was a newer Model 80 produced same time the Model 82's where....the gun is built like a tank..the barrel is tapered but thick..lock up is better than any new Taurus I've owned... Its built alot different than the older 80's

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Yeah that doesn't suprize me I just got a model 10 from buds and it's not either but I love the look of an old school revolver. I'm interested though... it's a fair price I think, is it ok if we work something out for next weekend most likely I have to get to bed and I'm a truck driver so I'm busy during the week alot but I really like it.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
I'll take it I just won't be able to prolly get to the bank and cut you a cashiers check till Friday, being a truck driver I'll likely be gone much of the week on the road.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its yours no problem ..my dad drove a truck for 46 yr.s

SPF to scrabtree6

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Thanks man :) PM me your address and the FFL info whenever, no rush. I'll get my FFL to send out his info by next weekend.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts