Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
F/S:Taurus 445 stainless 2" SPF

Very nice Taurus 445 2"barrel with concealed hammer.Bright finish with a minor scratch or two.Rubber grips.5 shot.Excellent backup or concealed carry.
$350 cash FTF or shipped to FFL at buyers expense. SOLD PENDING FUNDS
Thanks,
George

Attachments

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
That seems like a fair price for one fine revolver.

Good luck in finding it a new home. :cool:

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$340 shipped to your FFL so long as they accept it by an individual.Comes with original box and documents as well.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I wish i lived in NC and didn't just buy a house. My extra money is going to be tied up in there for now. It would be the perfect big brother for my 405, same finish too. That $340 is a good price for one of those, i would buy it if i could.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Is that 445 DAO or can the hammer be cocked?

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dao I believe.I will check tomorrow and if it is different I will modify this post.

·
Registered
351 Posts
DAO or not, I'll take it at the $340 shipped price. PM me and we'll get the arrangements made. I have a friend with an FFL that will accept shipment direct from you. I'll get you the numbers and his address as soon after I hear from you as I can get them to you.

Jim Sheldon

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
That's a DAO hammer on there, appears to be a factory one since it's smooth as a baby's butt. My 405 has a full hammer on it, and Taurus will be happy to install one on there for you to go DA/SA, for a fee of course.

·
Registered
351 Posts
He hasn't marked it SPF yet, but we've spoken on the phone and it's mine. Money order sent this morning.

Now I gotta go scrounging .44 special brass. I have plenty of 240 grain XTP bullets and also a couple thousand 240 grain semi-wadcutter cast lead bullets on hand for reloading. Since I have a Tracker M44C .44 Magnum, once I get some .44 spec brass I can load for both and if I run out of magnum loads I can even shoot the specials in the 4" tracker.

Gonna give the wife my little stainless DAO model 85 for purse carry and I'm having a custom pancake holster made for the 445. Good friend owns Williams Gunleather and he only lives about a mile from me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts