Taurus Firearm Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Not to mention that these unlikeable & boring videos are waaaaaay too long which is another big reason they're not watched by many. Who wants to spend 13 minutes of their life watching a couple of boobs pick apart a handgun?

Reactions: Mavsfan

·
Registered
6,942 Posts
This is basically the negative element of the Judge

These guys do exactly what all other negative reviewers do. They buy birdshot and other silly ammo types and then call the Judge worthless. And then wonder why no one likes their content.

"You can't use the Judge for home defense!" Yet they only tested birdshot.

I wouldn't use birdshot for self defense out of one of my 10 gauges much less a .410. (For the record, a 10 gauge will throw a LOT of bird shot, too.)

I ain't getting attacked by a covey of doves, so I need something with some penetration ability that will get down to where whatever's after me lives and #8's or whatever ain't gonna cut it.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,420 Posts
Not to mention that these unlikeable & boring videos are waaaaaay too long which is another big reason they're not watched by many. Who wants to spend 13 minutes of their life watching a couple of boobs pick apart a handgun?
I do! I do! 👍

Ooops! I missed the “pick apart a handgun portion.
🙄

Nevermind.
😖

Reactions: PTDOUDE

·
Registered
19,795 Posts
If I'm ever in a gunfight, I hope I'm the only one with a Judge.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
If I'm ever in a gunfight, I hope I'm the only one with a Judge.
The only "Judge" you'll have after a gunfight is the one that will be sentencing you afterwards. 😁

21 - 25 of 25 Posts