Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Now the question is---when will it be available? My guess is not for a while.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'd be interested in an 856SSUL with a three inch barrel! Are you listening, Taurus USA?

ECS

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
NYPD in AZ said:
Now the question is---when will it be available? My guess is not for a while.
I am beginning to feel like NYPD. Taurus is taking w a y too long between product announcement and street sales.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
VegasGuy said:
I am beginning to feel like NYPD. Taurus is taking w a y too long between product announcement and street sales.
Hey, I've learned to be realistic when it comes to Taurus.
When they showcase a new product I automatically add 12-18 months before it hits the shelves. (This way I'm not disappointed)

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
i still can't use something i can't get more than 2 fingers around. i've got a big hand, i'd have to put a hogue on it.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
AZ605 said:
Hey, NYPD - just how far southeast of Phoenix are you? I'm in Bisbee, which is about 250 miles southeast...
Not that far....just about 25 miles in Queen Creek.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Well if anyone wants to get rid of there 605 or comparable revolver let me know.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm with Elm Creek Smith. That extra inch hides pretty well and adds precious fps.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Elm Creek Smith said:
I'd be interested in an 856SSUL with a three inch barrel! Are you listening, Taurus USA?

ECS
Mmm, that would be good. Surely since they offer an 85 with a 3" tube it wouldn't be that much harder to put a 3" barrell on this new model?

JLaw

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just spoke to Taurus customer service, this model will be available "in the summer" with an MSRP of $419.

CAN'T WAIT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!

JLaw

·
Registered
11 Posts
HI has anyone seen the new model 856 38 special magnesium yet and does anyone know anything about it? I know it is a six shot 13.5 oz. same size as model 85

1 - 16 of 16 Posts