Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Eh seems normal for the course WE let others take for us when we abandoned the PRISONS for club meds stripped the RIGHTS OF VICTIMS and gave RIGHTS TO CRIMINALS if we stand against the machine we created it would better the odds. Time to stop being sheep and take control.

·
Registered
18,495 Posts
Something to think about before checking that organ donor box on your driver's license application. Will your stuff actually go to help someone live...:unsure:...or just become parts of some psycho's erector set?

Reactions: rollin thunder

·
Registered
4,430 Posts
Something to think about before checking that organ donor box on your driver's license application. Will your stuff actually go to help someone live...:unsure:...or just become parts of some psycho's erector set?
I wouldn't let this deter me from the possibility of helping someone who needs it. This shell I'm in came from dust; it will eventually return to the earth anyway, but I'll have a new one.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I can honestly say "rollin thunder" is on the mark. I used to work serial killer cases. Still do a little. I have looked evil in the eye and evil grinned. I will never forget it.
That's all I will say about that.
It's one of the reasons I carry; everywhere.
There are a lot of good people in this country, in every county and every state. We just need to stand up and stand strong!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts